Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook Reminder Popups Stopped Working!
  •  
mfarley

Send a private message to this user
KOC 6.1.0 T8
KMS 6.1.0 Patch 2

Several of our users Outlook Reminders (for calendar tasks) are not working.

We've checked to make sure all proper Outlook settings are enabled for reminders to take place. Some users are working fine, others receive no pop ups at all.

However, if the troubled users login to webmail, they do in fact get the reminder popup.

Has anyone else experience such issues or know of a fix?

Thanks!
-Matt
  •  
peterj

We have this bug (affects all reminders though) because we are using KOC 6.0.10 (But we cannot upgrade the KOC as the 6.1 bugs are much worse - messages stuck in outbox etc)

However you may find that deleting the 'Keriomapi_Store' folders in the mail folders of the affected users will resolve the problem for you since reminders should be fixed in that KOC version. They will be re-generated & hopefully the reminders will be cured.

PS. Do your users use multiple outlook versions to connect via KOC as this sometimes causes problems.??

Failing that get on to support if you think it's worth it.

I hope this helps.
  •  
mfarley

I upgraded to the newest KOC and KMS, and also deleted the Keriomapi_store -- I'm not sure which one did it, but it's now fixed.

Thanks!
  •  
pgimeno

Is secure to delete this folder? What's inside?

•  
Anonymous
The fix was deleting the _keriomapi_store folder. Yes it is safe to remove delete this folder it will be recreated as needed.

Be sure to now update to the latest KMS server and KOC from the public download page. Anyone who was using KOC 6.0.10 with KMS 6.1 should upgrade. Using KOC 6.0.10 with KMS 6.1 was only a temporary workaround until KOC 6.1 was fixed.
  •  
peterj

Quote:

Using KOC 6.0.10 with KMS 6.1 was only a temporary workaround until KOC 6.1 was fixed

Yes - But KOC 6.1 is not fixed..

We still get the stuck in outbox problem on any when we upgrade the KOC. Be careful with handing out this blanket advice as KOC 6.1 can cripple your email (if using Outlook 2000)

•  
Kerio_jthomas

Peter, we still have not heard back from you, in regards to our email and queries here. Goodness man - we want to fix your problem!

Can you please be reasonable and work with us? If you ignore us, we can't help you! Last ticket we have from you ended on 28 Jul. If you have a newer ticket, please, reply back with the ticket number. I am looking at all the tickets from your abacusbc.co.uk email address.

We would like you to open a ticket in Support with your current configuration and specific issues. I personally will see that 2nd Level Support works on it, along with myself and all the other resources I can gather.

Thank you,
Joshua

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
peterj

Hi Joshua,

I realise I have not been very helpful lately regarding providing debugging info. The problem really is that I have to keep my users on 6.0.10 to keep them happy(ish) & I cannot afford to upset them more in order to provide you with detailed information.

I know this makes a bit of a catch22...!

However I don't think it's unreasonable given that we have had five versions of KOC6.1 to have hoped for a stable one.

I don't enjoy complaining & I really think that you are relying on your users too much for troubleshooting in order to fix these problems.

If there had been less bugs in the KOC lately or at least if old bugs had not been re-occurring then I would feel more confident and motivated to contribute to a fix.

Kerio have done several things recently which have annoyed me greatly and the KOC is only one of them but I will try not let this dissuade me from helping out.

I will try to find an opportunity to get some debugging data for you but I don't feel that this is really your customers' responsibility..
  •  
FrankG

We have also this problem that the reminders stopped poping up.
What can we do?

We use KOC 6.4

[Updated on: Tue, 19 June 2007 09:37]

Previous Topic: Razor2 Spam Rule working on KMS
Next Topic: Error when deleting message in INBOX
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 19:35:27 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00541 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.