Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS, OS X and Blackberry
  •  
mailhog

Send a private message to this user
Testing a server and curious on other users' experiences. We are running OS X (still in the 10.3 range) server 6.1 patch 6 and I am curious which PIM software most people are running. Our inclination is to go with Entourage because it is all in one, but we would consider the Apple apps. I know iCal in Tiger allows more calendaring collaboration, but for an office of about ten people, Entourage seems to be a better solution for collaboration.

On the Blackberry front, I am curious from both users and Kerio folks how well (besides the email forwarding and a solution like PocketMac) KMS integrates with Blackberry. Are there plans to implement something similar to Communigate and NotifyLink for OTA sync of all data? This seems to be a very important tool for companies of all sizes. Last question is are there other devices users have had more success in getting true email sync and/or push?
Previous Topic: Message stuck in outbox (entourage / IMAP)
Next Topic: Can not receive mail, help !
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 19:00:55 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.