Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » URI Blacklist and Kerio's Spamassassin
  •  
aszurom

Send a private message to this user
I'm trying to set up the URIBL.com blacklist rules in my local.cf in spamassassin. It doesn't seem to be active, however.

Their instructions are to insert the following into the local.cf:

urirhssub       URIBL_BLACK  multi.uribl.com.        A   2
body            URIBL_BLACK  eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_BLACK')
describe        URIBL_BLACK  Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
tflags          URIBL_BLACK  net
score           URIBL_BLACK  3.0

urirhssub       URIBL_GREY  multi.uribl.com.        A   4
body            URIBL_GREY  eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_GREY')
describe        URIBL_GREY  Contains an URL listed in the URIBL greylist
tflags          URIBL_GREY  net
score           URIBL_GREY  0.25

I've put this in, restarted the server, and have been grepping through the spam tagged emails since, and haven't seen a single hit in like 10k messages where "URIBL" is in the x-spam header. So I can only assume it's not working.

I tried changing "body" to "header" in the rules, and didn't get anywhere with that either.

I'm wondering if perhaps net checks aren't enabled by default on Kerio's implementation of spamassassin. If not, then how do I get it running?

Side question: I set up sbl.spamhaus.org in the blacklists, and I've got debug.log set to trap blacklist hits - and I do see it working. However, instead of putting a "block" result for SBL hits, I said "Add 1.0 to score" and I'd assume a x-spam header hit would show for that as well - but isn't. Where should I look to see that 1 point applied?

Info: Kerio is running on a win2003 server, and is current version.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2005 15:51]

Previous Topic: Why Can't I Run Webmail With IIS?
Next Topic: Webmail timing out.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 11:21:51 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00323 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.