Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » 6.1.1 ready!
  •  
monstercheese

Send a private message to this user
You can go to bed when a new release is out.... noooooo :) Good night.
  •  
HidS

I presume I just install that file.. kms6.1.1-330-win.exe.

I take it it doesn't delete all the existing mail for a laugh or anything does it?!

Is it a patch or a reinstall?

Thanks

•  
Kerio_jthomas

The installer is as always a full installation and upgrade package. It can be run as either a base install, or an upgrade of the current install.

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
gmsmith

So SP2 support or no?
  •  
Kerio_jthomas

Entourage SP2 support is not in this release.

Joshua Thomas
Santa Clara, CA 95054

•  
Kerio_jthomas

I hope you like the backup Wink

Joshua Thomas
Santa Clara, CA 95054

•  
gmsmith

When we will see it? In the ticket I submitted back when SP2 was released I was told "soon" we are now outside the reasonable explanation of soon.
  •  
peterj

Some positive feedback:
(I'm not sure if this is the best place but anyway)

Webmail is definitely faster!

Support for OL03 Search Folders = Good!

Send on behalf fixed is great too!

Backup options are put back the way they were - This is good but they should never have changed..>

So far I am very pleased with what has been done in this release (Although I still have an enormous list of issues)

Marking multiple emails as spam is good new feature. (Although we had been told this would not be possible)

Anyway a very good start now there are apparently more devs on it. Lets hope this the start of a recovery post KMS6.0...
  •  
awj4

pgimeno wrote on Wed, 26 October 2005 09:51

hi,

I've just seen last version is ready, where's the changelog?

By the way, KOC's Autoupdate (for server) link is pointing to 6.1.0 patch 8 file instead of the new 6.1.1

Thanks

What to change to make it autoupdating?
  •  
Paddy

Hi,

I'm evaluating Kerio mailserver as a possible replacement for our M$ Exchange 5.5 server.

Not sure if it's been reported but the change from 6.1.0 patch 8 to 6.1.1 has broken the 'drag & drop' functionality of the webmail when accessed with Firefox 1.5 Beta2 (Still works with IE). This used to work but doesn't now.

On a different note could someone clarify whether NOD32 for Linux works with Kerio Mailserver? The Admin console suggests it does but when I asked support whether it requires 'NOD32 for Linux Fileservers' or 'NOD32 for Linux Mailservers' the reply was NOD32 is not supported! When I replied saying the console has it listed, the reply was 'The listed antivirus' are the ones that are supported.
So a bit confused. If someone could confirm whether is does, and wether it is the 'fileserver' or 'mailserver' flavour.

Thanks again.
  •  
bperkins

Paddy wrote on Fri, 28 October 2005 05:56

Not sure if it's been reported but the change from 6.1.0 patch 8 to 6.1.1 has broken the 'drag & drop' functionality of the webmail when accessed with Firefox 1.5 Beta2 (Still works with IE). This used to work but doesn't now.

It does however work with Firefox 1.0.x versions.

[Updated on: Mon, 31 October 2005 22:43]

•  
Paddy

...and it used to work with Firefox 1.5 Beta2.
My point is if it used to work but now doesn't then something changed through the upgrade of kerio. So there is a good chance it won't work when 1.5 is not beta.
  •  
Petr Dousa (Kerio)

Paddy wrote on Tue, 01 November 2005 11:16

...and it used to work with Firefox 1.5 Beta2.
My point is if it used to work but now doesn't then something changed through the upgrade of kerio. So there is a good chance it won't work when 1.5 is not beta.

Unfortunately yes. A bug was introduced to Firefox in 1.5, which caused our drag'n'drop to stop working. The change we did there was not tested with FF 1.5, as there were only unstable alpha versions at that time.

We reported the bug to Firefox, but it's not fixed to 1.5. Now we have a workaround to it, which will be included in future release of KMS, but Firefox 1.5 release will probably come little bit sooner than ours.

Petr Dousa
user experience designer, Kerio
  •  
ARoss

any indication on timescales for

- Kerio ... next patch with this workaround

- Firefox .. next beta or offical with fix

Paddy

I'm sure I was using Firefox 1.5 Beta2 with 6.1.0 patch 8 and it worked.

I know I tested this funtionality on the 25/10/05 and it worked. I know I haven't upgraded firefox recently. I have however upgraded to kerio 6.1.1
Previous Topic: Domain Aliases
Next Topic: Internal backup
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:20:31 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00626 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.