Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC Offline Mode
  •  
ceejaynet

Send a private message to this user
Hi Joshua

Can you provide a rough timeframe of when we are likley to see KOC with an offline mode, will it be this year, or start of next year.

Version 6.1.1 is working very well for us, but just need the offline mode before we can provide it to our customers.

Regards from Scotland.

Craig.

[Updated on: Mon, 26 November 2007 11:57] by Moderator

•  
Kerio_jthomas

I am sorry, but I can not, right now.

It's the top priority at the moment. We have many people working on it.

I can't comment on any future release or feature. In the exception of some very widespread and critical bug, we will sometimes provide when the fix will be available.

We would like to give you this information. But we've had past history of failing to meet deadlines. So when we can consistently meet our own deadlines, we can start giving reasonable estimates again.

Cheers,
Joshua

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
digiclone

Joshua,
Thank-you very much for your response regarding KOC offline/caching mode. It is very nice to at least know that you guys are working hard on this and that it is top priority. This makes me feel much better, because up until I read your post it had appeared to me that offline/caching mode for KOC was a very low priority. The caching should help speed up KOC significantly as well as providing an offline mode for laptops. At least this is my hope for it! :)
  •  
gregcaulder

ceejaynet wrote on Mon, 31 October 2005 20:58

Hi Joshua

Can you provide a rough timeframe of when we are likley to see KOC with an offline mode, will it be this year, or start of next year.

Version 6.1.1 is working very well for us, but just need the offline mode before we can provide it to our customers.

Regards from Scotland.

Craig.

Want to give us an update on what priority level KOC offline mode is now?

I am just wondering if it is still the top priority.

I know you cant give an ETA on when it will be completed, but can you at least tell me how long you have been working on it?

Greg
  •  
DSARick

I am wondering the same. It's been 4 months is it still top priority?
  •  
winkelman

I believe it was rumoured it would at least take another 3/4 year (three quarters)... but that's all rumours and hear-say, so I would not bet enything on it.
  •  
Kerio_jthomas

Hi,

It remains our top priority. It is a big challenge to program, and I really have no idea when it will be available.

Thanks for the interest.

Edit: This is the "offical" offline mode thread. Please don't start any others, there is no need. If there are any updates, they will go here.

[Updated on: Mon, 10 April 2006 19:50]

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
Kerio_ktrumbull

We do not have any official updates at this time. As mentioned many times, Kerio Outlook Connector Offline Mode is our top development priority. We are working very hard to get this out as soon as possible.

As more information becomes available, we will definitely update everybody. The next update will probably be a public beta, but I can not say when this might be.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
Previous Topic: Offline Workaround -> Possible to do something with ActiveSync?
Next Topic: Kerio please update 'KOC Offline Mode' closed thread
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 20:42:18 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00534 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.