Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problems setting up webmail
  •  
lartz

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
Im running FC4 and am having problems with setting up the webmail part of Kerio MailServer 6

I have got the mailserver itself setup and working fine, retrieves and sorts email. Now have come to setup the webmail part of it and having some problems.

Im running Apache2, PHP 5.0.4, from this server I also have other sites so have to run HTTP via the Admin Console of kerio on port 8080

I have created a phpinfo.php file in both the webserver dir and the kerio webmail folder
I have taken the snippets of the phpinfo file (php version and zend info)

192.168.1.2:8080/phpinfo.php <-- Kerio HTTP
PHP Version 4.3.11
This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies with Zend Extension Manager v1.0.6, Copyright (c) 2003-2004, by Zend Technologies

192.168.1.2/phpinfo.php <-- Default server HTTP
PHP Version 5.0.4
This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v2.0.4-dev, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies

This confuses me as that seems to tell me there are 2 versions of PHP running and 2 versions of Zend Engine. I cant find anywhere there the 4.3.11 version is runnig

If the kerio mailserver comes with its own webserver surely this would have all the required and latest versions required? unless I am missing something

If I go to:
http://192.168.2.1:8080/

It just gives the error page:
Zend Optimizer not installed......

Is it possible to make the Kerio MailServer to run its webmail from the Default PHP install which has the correct version of Zend etc?

Any help with this would be really appreciated
  •  
lartz

Send a private message to this user
Ok,
After 2 days of working on this, then 1 hour after posting this I found the problem...

This may help others who get the same problem:...

after looking at log files I saw that I was getting the error:
cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied

This is down to SELinux preventing permission.

by typing:
setenforce 0
at command prompt it sutns SELinux off, then reboot system and then the antivirus for kerio and everything else to do with webmail etc works :)
Previous Topic: You've got mail
Next Topic: Webmail contact import/export
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 14:38:38 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00323 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.