Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Webmail Logo
  •  
easiconseil

Send a private message to this user
i would like to change path for Webmail Logo, and with remote administration i can't do it because it show my local computer and not file system of the remote server, so i can't give it the .gif logo path.

Witch file i can edit to change webmail logo manualy ?

Many thanks

--
MaT
Courriel : mat<_at_>pnymail.com
--------------------------------
  •  
easiconseil

No idea for help me ?

I don't want to anoye support with that.

--
MaT
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

When you add the webmail logo in the Admin Console it will copy that file to a directory within the MailServer directory. The browse button should browse your local system if you are connected remotely. If the file you want to use is on the remote system, you will need to use something like RDP to get access to that file system, then run the Admin Console from there.

I hope this helps.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
easiconseil

Ok, so if i use the file from my local directory but with remote console administration, that will works ?

--
MaT
  •  
winkelman

Just start the Administration Console anywhere you like, take the logo from where anywhere you like and it will work. Just try it! :)
  •  
easiconseil

That works, many thanks :)

--
MaT
Previous Topic: User defined redirection via webmail
Next Topic: Howto improve spam filtering
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 09:01:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00472 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.