Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » make the webmail skin substance the default
  •  
ceejaynet

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to set the substance skin in the webmail as the default skin.

If not is there a quick way to change everyone's skin to use substance.

Thanks.

Craig.
  •  
cohcon

I did this with the executive skin. You have to merge the stylesheets and images. Not the easiest thing to do. Make sure you back up the webmail folder before you begin.

You might also try creating a template for your users and applying it that way.

Enjoy,

•  
winkelman

cohcon wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 18:21

You might also try creating a template for your users and applying it that way.

Exactly how would you want to specify the skin to be used in the template? AFAIK templates do not take webmail settings into account (would be a nice thing if it did, though).
  •  
sedell

Even if ftemplates did take webmail settings into effect (I agree, would be very useful), there are no templates for Active Directory created accounts, and I suspect for the other LDAP integrated setups. :(

Scott
  •  
cohcon

Sorry, thinking out loud.

What I actually meant was to create a test user, sign in, and set up the web mail to your liking, then copy the settings.usr file over to a new account after creation thereby using the setting.usr as a template. As long as there is nothing user specific in the settings.usr, this might work.

I had already merged the executive skin with the default skin for my users and removed all other skins. The downside to this is that upgrades overwrite the skins and destroy this...

enjoy...
Previous Topic: Mail w/virus sent to Inbox
Next Topic: Subject disappears when sending mail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 12:16:27 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.