Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Can't install VPN support
  •  
ebatte

Send a private message to this user
Has anyone every been unable to install VPN support? It has never succeeded since I purchased KWF or on any update. I always have to do a custom install and deselect the VPN option or the whole KWF install will fail.

Clientless VPN works, though.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Eric

•  
feite

Just installed it, created the traffic rules and it worked. Open a ticket (http://www.kerio.com/support.html).
  •  
winkelman

No, never had any VPN problems.
Seems to be a specific problem with your server?
  •  
ebatte

Actually, I have tried installing KWF on several computers and all have had the same installation failure with VPN.
  •  
winkelman

That is strange, maybe some kind of restriction that applies to your network? VPN support involves installing a virtual network adapter. Maybe your security profiles prevent this? Just an idea...
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

I agree, this sounds like a client side issue rather than an issue with the product. We have not had any other customers report this issue and we are unable to reproduce it here on our test systems. You may need to be logged into the system as the Administrator so that you have the ability to install new virtual hardware (which is required).

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
ebatte

Found the problem...unsigned drivers were not blocked (not allowed to be installed). For others that may have this problem:

Right-click on my computer and choose Propertites
Click the HArdware tab
Click the Driver Signing button
Change the radio button from "Block" to "Warn"

Now the installation will succeed.

Eric
Previous Topic: Wery Important Question!
Next Topic: Kerio & Limewire... LIMEWIRE NOT WORKING!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 11:33:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00484 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.