Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Warning
  •  
easiconseil

Send a private message to this user
I have often this warning, how can i fix it ?

Quote:

[18/Nov/2005 20:23:40] Locale support for language default (default_DE.UTF8) is not installed on the system: attempt to create locale from unknown name

I use KMS 6.1.1

--
MaT
Courriel : mat<_at_>pnymail.com
--------------------------------
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

What version of Linux are you using? Also can you try to identify what Webmail action causes this message to appear. We do have a previous report of this, but our development team needs info on narrowing down what might be the cause. If you can please do some testing in Webmail to see if you can reliably produce the message.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
easiconseil

Kerio_ktrumbull wrote on Fri, 18 November 2005 23:44

What version of Linux are you using? Also can you try to identify what Webmail action causes this message to appear. We do have a previous report of this, but our development team needs info on narrowing down what might be the cause. If you can please do some testing in Webmail to see if you can reliably produce the message.

I use Fedora Core 4

I have this when in webmail i switch from default language (language of internet browser) to a fixed language (English or other language)

--
MaT
Courriel : mat<_at_>pnymail.com
--------------------------------
  •  
winkelman

I got this error when some of my Japanese colleageus switched their Webmail language from English to Japanese. I got rid of the errors by installing Japanses locale support on the KMS server.

I run KMS on a Windows 2000 Server, so installing Japanses locale support was as easy as browsing (on KMS server) to a Japanese website and answering 'yes' to the Windows asking if it should install Japanese support.
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Thank you for providing more information. I have passed this information on to our developers for review.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
Previous Topic: Connector Authentication
Next Topic: I can`t receive mails from yahoo and hotmail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 13:01:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.