Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » pop3 download problem
  •  
abubin

Send a private message to this user
I seems to be having problems with downloading pop3 email accounts. After the download is done, kerio does not seems to send logout command to the server thus I have the pop3 account being locked because my cpanel server think that kerio is still connected to the server. I am using offline download method with 15 minutes schedule for pop3 and smtp.

Am I missing something or is this a bug in KMS? Should I post a support ticket to kerio or not? But strangely I don't recall having this problem few weeks ago. If I am not mistaken I notice this since upgrading to 6.1.1.

Anyone having similar problem? Is this cpanel's problem or kerio's?
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

It sounds like a problem with cPanel not allowing you to send logout information. Take cPanel out of the equation to determine if this is our issue or theirs.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
abubin

found out that this seems to be the issue of cpanel. Something to do with converting to maildir. I am looking into converting to maildir and hope that this solve the problem.

Thanks for the reply especially from tech support.
  •  
abubin

have another problem.

Email does not seems to be working right.

I have setup some pop3 downloads from my cpanel server. But those retrieved mails does not go to respective users. It just goes to limbo. I have no idea where it went. I had to restart kerio for it to work back properly.

This is bad...I think I'll downgrade back to 6.1.0beta8 which is working fine.
  •  
abubin

i have downgraded to 6.1.0beta6. Still having this problem.

I just saw in the mail log that there is email coming in but the recipient just doesn't get it.

[25/Nov/2005 12:02:42] POP3: From: <ssss<_at_>aabbcc.net>, To: <janice>, Size: 2484, server mail.mydomain.com, user catchall<_at_>mydomain.com, mailbox {Envelope-To}

Then I have to stop KMS and start KMS. Then some of the delayed mails start to come in. But the one above still did not come it, I checked inside the user profile and the nothing there. Very frustration.

Here is another error I am getting :

>From: Mail Delivery Subsystem [mailto:postmaster<_at_>netserver.mydomain.local]
>Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 10:45 AM
>To: connie<_at_>mydomain.com
>Subject: WARNING: The email message delayed at netserver.mydomain.local
>
>
>
>This is an informative message sent by Kerio MailServer 6.1.0 patch 6 at netserver.wofs.local.
>The server was not able to deliver your mail message to the following addresses:
>
> <tara<_at_>jaygee.com.sg> (mail.mydomain.com: 451 Temporary local problem - please try later)
>
>
>This is just a temporary error. The server will continue to attempt to deliver
>the message. If the message cannot be delivered in the defined time limit you will
>be informed again.
>
>Reporting-MTA: dns; netserver.mydomain.local
>Arrival-Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 09:40:07 +0800
>
>Final-Recipient: rfc822;tara<_at_>jaygee.com.sg
>Action: delayed
>Status: 4.3.2
>Remote-MTA: mail.mydomain.com
>Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 451 Temporary local problem - please try later
>
>
>Attachment Converted: "C:\eudora_data\attach\ATT00037.txt"
Previous Topic: User settings are reset randomly
Next Topic: Webmail Logo Bug
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 11:35:39 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00368 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.