Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio MailServer 6.1.1 Patch 1
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Version 6.1.1 Patch 1 - November 28, 2005
- fixed function "Delete all" in WebMail - http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=7754
+ added support for Entourage 2004 SP2 (11.2.1)
- fixed stability issue when administrator corrupts consistency of user mailbox in the mailstore
- fixed handling of invalid SPF records published in sender's domain
- fixed a memory leak related to logging of reverse DNS records for incoming connections
- fixed a automatical repair procedure for Calendar and Tasks folder. Outlook did not start when these folders were corrupted.
- fixed check for a presence of Active Directory schema extension in Administration Console
- fixed stability issue when using Kerberos authentication on MacOS X 10.4 (Tiger)
- fixed incorrect displaying of some e-mail in WebMail (as Chinese or otherwise broken)

Changes in Kerio Outlook Connector
- Fixed: On some circumstances rules list file is corrupted by KOC
- Fixed: Weekly reocurring events with period of two or more weeks are sometimes shifted by week

Download link: http://www.kerio.com/kms_download.html

[Updated on: Thu, 15 December 2005 16:38]

•  
gmsmith

I have been running this since Wednesday (11/23) at the suggestion of my Kerio rep, the SP2 issue is not fixed for me or anyone else in my organization that is running Entourage SP2...all SP1 users are still functioning fine.

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 15:00]

•  
  •  
gmsmith

The same issue that has been around for the last 2+ months...It will not connect to sync mail using the "Exchange" option in Entourage.

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 15:25]

•  
sonofcolin

It works for me (but I've only tested 1 machine).
  •  
AL9000

I experienced the same issue.
I had to turn on Http on the server side, to get mail to download in Entourage. Default I had https.

Be sure to use
the same login name+mail address in entourage

But I have trouble getting the Calender/Contact Delegation working.
Is it in this update ?

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Here is a list of known issues in 6.1.1 patch 1 and Entourage SP2:
  • Entourage 2004 SP2 CANNOT run against KMS 6.1.1 and lower. A local identity (profile) in Entourage becomes slightly corrupted when connecting to server without proper support. You have to create a new profile or database utility to repair the database (hold Option key while starting Entourage application). After that, Entourage will download fresh folder list and all messages from the server. If this hapened, NO DATA WERE LOST. Therefore, if possible, upgrade to 6.1.1 patch1 first, then upgrade to Entourage SP2.
  • Folder size is not displayed correctly in "Folder properties" window. Will be fixed in next regular release - 6.1.2.
  • Archive folders cannot be viewed in Entourage 2004 SP2. Will be fixed in next regular release - 6.1.2.
  • It is recommended to disable Junk E-mail filtering in Entourage (enabled by default) due to many false positive matches.

Entourage SP2 Conclusion:
Supported versions are 11.1.0 (SP1) and 11.2.1 (update for SP2).
To avoid problems: Upgrade server to 6.1.1 patch1 first, then upgrade all Entourages to SP2.
  •  
gmsmith

This may be our issue...we do not allow http to get content down...must be https

Greg

AL9000 wrote on Mon, 28 November 2005 15:57

I experienced the same issue.
I had to turn on Http on the server side, to get mail to download in Entourage. Default I had https.

Be sure to use
the same login name+mail address in entourage

But I have trouble getting the Calender/Contact Delegation working.
Is it in this update ?

•  
arch@ngel

Hi.

Seems to be working OK. We have at least one problem which I cant solve, maybe I´m doing wrong?

I setup an account named "support<_at_>domain.com" on the 6.1.1 patch 1 server and give the users of domain.com "Administrator" access to its inbox through Webmail.

The "support<_at_>domain.com" becomes visible in Entourage and I can read/send messages. But I cant delete or move any messages on this account. Am i doing wrong?

Server: MacOSX 10.3.9 and clients on Entourage 11.2.1

•  
phil_w

Entourage SP2 Working great for me at last - only LDAP with new Exchange account errors with 'LDAP error'. Configured in account as just the mailserver's local IP address as the LDAP server with no search path...

Any ideas? Or just me being dense?

Cheers
  •  
AL9000

Got delegation to work

Looks like u have to set up the delegation in account options/delegate, and not from the file menu "open other user folder".

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 16:29]

•  
arch@ngel

Hi.

I have not used "open other user folder". I used delegation.
  •  
abubin

everyone seems to be talking about entourage. What about for PC users? Is this version more stable compared to the previous one for Windows platform?
  •  
ARoss

since installing latest patch 6.1.1

webmail is now slow

OS win2000, handful of users
winkelman

For me 6.1.1p1 seems more stable.

It is running now for almost 6 days and under 6.1.1 I most probably would have had to reboot already (due to the folder locking problem manifesting itself through a lot of hanging HTTP connections to KMS).

On the other hand: server load is low in the weekends en almost 6 days is way to short to realy say anything about stability.

Here, webmail does not appear to be slower in 6.1.1p1 than 6.1.1.

[Updated on: Tue, 29 November 2005 12:50]

Previous Topic: How to setup a secondary mail server
Next Topic: Entourage 2004 Service Pack 2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 17:41:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00686 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.