Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Url Rules info
  •  
pippobaudo51

Send a private message to this user
Hi all (sorry my poor english),
Can someone tell me how can I set url rule to be valid for a specific time (i.e. for ten minutes only)? I would activate this rule (permit navigation to a specific machine for only ten minutes) that have to deactivate itself automatically
Thank's all
  •  
winkelman

You would need to define a Time Range and then configure the rule only to be valid on this time range.
  •  
pippobaudo51

winkelman wrote on Tue, 29 November 2005 13:15

You would need to define a Time Range and then configure the rule only to be valid on this time range.

I know but in Time range I can only set a specific interval. I have to set an interval like "till rule apply to 10 minutes later"
In time range I can only set
-daily
-weekly
-absolute
  •  
feite

You can use the unlock function. At the user account specify that the user can unlock url rules. At the url rule specify that access is denied. As denial option select 'show denial page' and enter a message that will be shown to the user.

When a users is blocked by the url rule the message will be displayed in the browser and an unlock botton will be added. The help file says about this:
The Unlock button will be displayed in the page informing about the denial if the Users can Unlock this rule is ticked. Using this button users can force WinRoute to open the required page even though this site is denied by a URL rule. The page will be opened for 10 minutes. Each user can unlock a limited number of denied pages (up to 10 pages at once). All unlocked pages are logged in the Filter log (see chapter Filter Log).

•  
pippobaudo51

Thank's all
For now I can use this solution. However I hope Kerio team will see this thread as suggest to improve Winroute Firewall
Previous Topic: Usando KWF6 con 3 tarjetas de internet y una para NAT
Next Topic: Steal Internet
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 06:13:21 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00356 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.