Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Send mail to all users
  •  
gaug2

Send a private message to this user
I'am trying to found a way to be able to send mail to all my users, I tried to create a Mailling list with all my user in the list. But we have to put each user one by one in the list, I have 250 user. too much work to my taste.

Is there another way to do that?

Thanks.

•  
sedell

You can use a group on the server, then add an address for the group. Initially you'll have to add everyone to the group, but for new users you can use a template to add them automatically.

Scott
  •  
gaug2

Thanks, it was exactly what that I was searching.

•  
gaug2

Another question, is there a way to restrict who can sent email to this group? Because I don't want users be able to send to everybody.

Thanks.
  •  
sedell

No. We were just talking about that in another thread. On top of not being able to restrict access, there's no way to prevent people from outside the domain from using it, so if a spammer should get a hold of the address somehow, they could get to a lot of people with one address. I believe it's in as a feature request though.

Scott
  •  
winkelman

Quote:

there's no way to prevent people from outside the domain from using it

There is a way to do this. I read a post on this forum a while back where someone explained how he managed to achieve this.

Only... I can't remember how.
Previous Topic: Statistics
Next Topic: Has my server been comprimised?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 13:42:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00430 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.