Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Spam double treshold
  •  
jandoemen

Send a private message to this user
With sendmail I use a double treshold system:

All above 5 hitpoints => Mark as spam
All above 12 hitpoints => Drop message

This way I get still some spam (possible false positives) in junkmail to check but the "real" spam (+12 hitpoints) is dropped directly by the server and I don't have to check it anymore.

Can I set something up like this in Kerio?

Thanks
Jan
  •  
sedell

You can't do this now, but I know it's recorded as a feature request by Kerio. I really wish they would implement this feature.

Scott
  •  
bperkins

Kerio_ktrumbull, can you add my name to this request? I think this would be a great feature to add.

Also, can you add my name about 10 more times to distribution lists in webmail. This is a feature I hope shows up soon in webmail. I know its been requested for a LONG time now.

Thanks,
BP
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

bperkins,

I have added your request to the Spam Dual Action feature request and the Webmail Distributions list request.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
peterj

add me too plz..!
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Added

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
winkelman

Haha, these 2 things (2-stage spam filtering and webmail distribution lists) are probably very high up on EVERYONES wishlist. These requests are made a lot.

I hope this inspires Kerio to put them in fast.

(But I fully support Kerio's current focus on bugfixes instead of new features!)
  •  
Kerio_jthomas

Quote:

You can't do this now, but I know it's recorded as a feature request by Kerio. I really wish they would implement this feature.

We're busy working on bugfixes and KOC Offline mode. Smile

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
bperkins

winkelman wrote on Thu, 01 December 2005 12:09

Haha, these 2 things (2-stage spam filtering and webmail distribution lists) are probably very high up on EVERYONES wishlist. These requests are made a lot.

I hope this inspires Kerio to put them in fast.

(But I fully support Kerio's current focus on bugfixes instead of new features!)

I'm with winkelman, I would love these two features added. However, I too fully support Kerio's current focus on bugfixes instead of the new features!!

The HTTP locking problem is the only major bug I've found in 6.1.1p1
  •  
peterj

that's good to hear..!!!

:-)
Previous Topic: HD space keeps going DOWN!
Next Topic: Move Current Kerio Installation to New Hardware
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 04:07:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00447 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.