Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » HD space keeps going DOWN!
  •  
HidS

Send a private message to this user
I'm getting short of HD space and I'm getting people to delete their emails and delete their Deleted Items.

Why is my HD space going down faster than ever before????

The more they delete, the faster I'm running out of space?!?!?!
  •  
winkelman

Did you turn on the backups? How many 'previous backups' did you configure to save? Is this number is large, every backup will add one (compressed) store extra to your HD...

User wise you can just very easily check who's using up the space... either through KMS or directly in the store. Should not be a problem to find out.
  •  
HidS

No, backup options are not on, just checked.

It's weird cos I checked the folder size of a user and it had dropped by a good 300 mb, but it's not reflected in the overall space free.... how bizarre!

Oops, now KMS has stopped itself cos i only have 2.4 mb free...
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Are you rotating your logs? Are you archiving mail? There are various things that could be eating up your disk space.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
peterj

Or have you got the deleted item recovery turned on for the domain?? If so having your users delete email will make no difference (at least not immediately)

•  
HidS

Rotate logs?? What's that about???

Nope, not archiving!

*edit*

Just checked my log folder and it's only 100mb....

And yeah, I clicked off the deleted item recovery thing 4 days ago (after I had the same problem!)

Is there any way to force the database to 'clean' itself up manually?

[Updated on: Thu, 01 December 2005 18:13]

•  
Kerio_ktrumbull

•  
winkelman

Are you sure it's the KSM store that's growing? Could it be something else on the server?
Previous Topic: The server was not able to deliver your email message to the following adresses:
Next Topic: Spam double treshold
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 00:25:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00393 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.