Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Windows Server 2003
  •  
Puma7

Send a private message to this user
Hello,
I have a question.
I Install the Kerio Winroute Firewall newest version on a Windows 2003 Sp1 root server. Now how can i come after the restart on the server? Can't I activate anyting linke no Filtering?
The Problem is that my ip changed automatical after the install and i can't connect on the server.
I don't know what problem the Rootserver with the firewall have.
  •  
feite

You installed Kerio on the server and now you can not connect to the server from a different pc in the LAN. Go to the server itself and login there. Configure the firewall to allow access to it from the LAN. I think the firewall (Kerio) is blocking the traffic. Make sure the LAN network adapter on the server doen not have a default gateway set (network interface TCP/IP properties).
  •  
Puma7

No sorry it is a Root server i connect about the i-net.
  •  
scadet7

I'm not sure I fully get what you are trying to say. Please try to better explain what you are trying to accomplish or what is the problem. I'm sure if you do other viewers would better be able to help.
Previous Topic: Hola a todos
Next Topic: bandwith limiter?!?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 04:57:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00428 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.