Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Mail redirection to Outlook Web Access
  •  
onderalp

Send a private message to this user
Hello there,

Since I don't use a mailclient, I use 2 webinterfaces for my mailaddress. One for the mail within the organisation (Outlook Web Access) and one for Kerio mail (via Kerio Webmail).

It would be pretty to use 1 webinterface for my mail within the organisation and for the Kerio mail.

So you understand my question:

Is it possible to redirect incoming POP3 Kerio mail to Exchange so it is receivable in Outlook Web Access?

Regards,

onderalp
  •  
winkelman

Sure, make a mail filter that forwards all your mail to your other mail address.
  •  
onderalp

I thought about it, but I use the same domainname (including the Top Level). I don't have 2 different maildomains.

Mail that is sent from outside the company to domain.nl is handled by Kerio. Inside the company Exchange handles this.
In the mailclient you can fix this by installing a POP3 mailaccount, but you don't have this ability in OWA (Outlook Web Access).

Why do you have Kerio with Exchange can be your question, well we first decided to use Exchange in combination with our migration.

•  
jeffleeismyhero

Im a CommuniGate Pro convert, there we had RPOP on the server, which would download any email from a pop account into my Inbox. Does exchange have something like this? If not, you can use something like fetchmail to grab the emails and "send" them from the internal network to have them in your exchange webmail
Previous Topic: can not receive mail
Next Topic: server works but out going mail will rejected or treated as junk
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 11:03:53 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00437 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.