Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Increase spam hits limit to 99
  •  
jandoemen

Send a private message to this user
I wonder why the spam score is limited to maximum 10 points. If you have many matching rules the score should build up beyond 10. This way you can be more sure it is spam. Has this a functional reason?

I presume it is not difficult to change that but I have to know where. Anyone???

Maybe it would be a good idea to remove the max. 10 by default.

Thanks
Greetz
Jan
  •  
winkelman

Well, see 10 points as if it already is '100% sure SPAM'. No need to go any higher, since 10 points is already 'guaranteed' to be SPAM...

I understand your point, but there really is no need to keep counting above 10...
  •  
jandoemen

Yep, you're probably right. Didn't check my false positives if they had 10 or lower but I guess they were not ten.

I'm so used to my spamassassin scores in sendmail ;-)

Thanks
Greetz
Jan
  •  
jeffleeismyhero

I assume that the "stop testing at XX" is set to 10. This is so Spam Asssassin does not keep running tests on a message that is already found to be spam "beyond a reasonable doubt." Just think, if you had 100 messages per hour that were checked to 99, your cpu usage would be a whole lot higher for the same outcome...
  •  
jandoemen

Yes, another good point that I never thought about but ... perfectly clear.

Thanks for the enlightment to all.
Greetz
Jan
  •  
jshaw541

to setup my OWN DNS? For example Merak Mail Server don't need any own dns servers. Can you explain more? host xxxx.net [62.21.45.xxx]: 553 5.1.8 Sender address <dtarczynski<_at_>bbb.pl> domain does not exist

That's your problem - domain does not exist. If you are certain it's a valid domain, there would appear to be DNS problems.pdousa...
Thank you for the info.... Most of the files I download are html... Alas.....
I suppose I should bug Firefox.... *G*.... Hm, I always assumed the master password was a kind of 'access to all' password.

As stated in the manual:
Quote:

Master Password
Define a password that will be used for access to all accounts. As few persons as possible should know this password otherwise unauthorized users might misuse it and access any private accounts within the server!

But I never tried/needed it. I'm sure you're right about it not working the way I imagined.Hm, I always assumed the master password was a kind of 'access to all' password.

As stated in the manual:

Kerio MailServer 6.7.1 w/AD
Windows Server 2003 SP 1
Dell PowerEdge 2850 (Dual Xeon 3.2ghz and 2 GB RAM)
~1300 users
~1000+ concurrent IMAPS connections
iPhone users
Outlook 2007 KOFF users
Apple iCal 10.5/10.6 users
Previous Topic: Attachment download on Firefox 1.5, MAC OS X, 10.4.3
Next Topic: Public list with all suggestions and bugs where people can vote what they want most
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 10:28:13 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00383 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.