Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Import white list - URLs-
  •  
onderalp

Send a private message to this user
I'm sorry, I opened the topic on the wrong place.
Can a mod please move this topic to Kerio Winroute Firewall forum?

Hello there,

A user gave me a list (an Excelsheet) to add to our whitelist in Kerio Winroute Firewall to enable these sites to our users.
The white list he gave me consists of more than 300 sites!

Is there a possibility to import these URLs in a few steps?
It's a pity that Kerio Winroute Firewall doesn't have a possibility to import from txt or xls file for sofare I've seen.

Maybe there is someone who can help me, It's not a good idea to copy-paste it to winroute.cfg file, because you must set the variables to in HTML format..

Can anyone please help me?

Regards,

Onderalp

[Updated on: Mon, 12 December 2005 14:16]

•  
feite

Send a private message to this user
Put the list in an xml file, use the tags Kerio uses (winroute.cfg) and paste the file in the winroute.cfg file at the correct place. First make a backup of the winroute.cfg file.
Previous Topic: User Authentication cannot go through
Next Topic: How to force KWF caching dynamic objects?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 02:22:59 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00445 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.