Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Entourage 2004 SP2 (11.2.1) Speed Increase
  •  
jeffleeismyhero

Send a private message to this user
It seems that the speed has increased with Entourage and Kerio. Is this because of some change or because of my own computer changes?

Additionally, I used to get 100s of errors in Entourage (on 6.1.1 and Patch 1) when connecting to the server, now I get very few. Again, this could be my machine as I have not done extensive testing on anything else.
Does anyone else have this problem?
If so has it improved?
  •  
sonofcolin

I noticed a speed increase in exchange mode with 6.1.1 I don't notice any speed difference with 6.1.2

Error messages I saw previously were about access rights to calendars etc Haven't seen any of these yet. Also, message delivery info in the mail logs is much better now!
  •  
jeffleeismyhero

With my previous mailserver I did not use Entourage (Apple Mail) so I do not know if the errors are just an Entourage issue or a Kerio Issue.

Also, I started with 6.1.1 so I can't compare versions before that.
Previous Topic: Entourage reply to post in public folder
Next Topic: PAM authenticated user cannot change its password
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 02:34:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00360 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.