Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Remove or rename INBOX is KMS
  •  
moreiq

Send a private message to this user
Hi

I am running KMS 6.1.1 for 6 users. I have global account where all folders are shared to each user who are reading them via Entourage 2004. I can subscribe and unsubscribe to some folders, but no matter what I do always get INBOX. So at the end I have one local Inbox and one shared Inbox.

Anybody know how to get read of local one or at least to rename one (local or shared). Alternatiely any suggestions to change the confirguration.

thanx/Jonny
  •  
bperkins

Not quite understanding what you are doing.....

You can't rename the INBOX, but you can create another folder and call it whatever you want. Then, create a filter for all messages to go to this folder. Since I don't understand completely what you're doing, I don't know if this will help.

BP
  •  
moreiq

Sorry! May be it sounds a little bit missleading, so i will try to clarify.

I have one domain with 6 users. All mails received to POP3 and collected by a single user account (mail<_at_>superbox.com) then its distributed to other users by way of sharing necessary folders. so when the user is connected to KMS via Entourage he has his local mailboxes and also shared from (mail<_at_>superbox.com) which results in having two INBOX folders. So the question is, how to rename one inbox, or alternatively make another setup. Understand that i can create a separate folder on mail<_at_>superbox.com insted of INBOX and share it, but then some filtering shall be involved that will move all incoming messages from INBOX to the new folder.

Rgrds/Jonny

[Updated on: Sun, 18 December 2005 00:32]

Previous Topic: socklib.cpp error
Next Topic: Entourage Junk/Not Junk Buttons
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:20:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00424 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.