Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Bandwidth balancing - How much time do we have to wait?
  •  
mcom

Send a private message to this user
A year ago we heard that forthcoming time we will receve a shaper in Kerio.
But how much time do we have to wait? 1year, 2years, 3 years ...

•  
mcom

or maybe infinite???
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Although we do not have a timeline for the implementation of this feature at this time, I can assure you that this is one of our more high priority suggestions, and it currently being worked on by our development team.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
mcom

What about to release a beta version(may be with bugs) whith the most simple shaper. So the users can sugest the direction of how to develop this feature in the future.
  •  
mcom

O may be annother little program which will have access to the configuration files of Kerio Winroute. And this program will have the fuction to limit speed by creating rules using definitions and the users and groups from the Kerio.
  •  
mcom

If someone have ideas how to be the shaper just write them in this topic
  •  
wiper

a lots of good ideas from mcom... me myself have ask for this feature dozen of times and never get any answer from kerio...

let us c a beta or alfa or something so that we keep hanging on to kerio firewall....

//W
  •  
mcom

I found a program which is designed to work with kerio.

-= TMeter =-
www.tmeter.ru

also is freeware for 3 filters
for more is not so expensive

but this not seems that kerio team group do not have the obligation to work around a shaper!!!
Previous Topic: why windows 2000 dhcp server didn't work after installation of kerio firewall?
Next Topic: 2 DSL connections on Windows XP acting like a gateway
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 07:06:55 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00481 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.