Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook Rules Processing fails
  •  
GeneJ

Send a private message to this user
I am using the Kerio Outlook Connector UI Extensions.
I have a simple rule setup in Outlook to move return receipts to a specified folder. The rule does not get processed when checking mail but works fine if I run the rule manually from the Rules & Alerts Run Rules Now dialog.

Has anyone experineced this problem?
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

gene
  •  
GeneJ

Send a private message to this user
Well I followed the instructions here and went to the KNowledge base and got my answer.

In case anyone cares here is the solution:

Problem

Rules and Alerts created in Outlook's Tools menu do not work or are not saved.

Solution

To create a mail filter in Outlook when using the Kerio Outlook Connector, you must use the Kerio Outlook Connector Store properties or the Mail filter in WebMail. The Kerio MailServer does not support the rules created in Outlook’s Tools menu. Filters created through the Outlook Connector or WebMail are server-based so they would apply to all emails that are received via Outlook, WebMail, Entourage, or any other IMAP4 client. Mac and Linux users can only create mail filter rules through WebMail.

Managing Mail Filters in the Kerio Outlook Connector:

Right-click on Kerio Outlook Connector Store in your Outlook Navigation pane.
Select Properties for "Kerio Outlook Connector Store"...
Then go to the Rules tab. Filters created in the Outlook Connector can also be viewed and managed through WebMail.

For more details on how to create rules for incoming messages through the Kerio Outlook Connector, see the Kerio MailServer manual, section “Rules for incoming Messages” in the chapter “Kerio Outlook Connector”.

Previous Topic: sending with other names
Next Topic: Exchange system mailer with Kerio on SuSE 9.1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 22:42:26 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00439 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.