Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » POP3 Server Connection Broken
  •  
juzman21

Send a private message to this user
we are having users complaining that they receive send/receive errors. We are running about 200 users, but not everyone is getting this error, maybe 10 ppl every day. I check the 'warning' logs in the kerio administrator, It says "a connection attempt failed because the connection party did not respond properly after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host failed to respond". The timeouts on the clients are set to 7-10minutes. The maximum smtp threads was set to 30. The error code number is 10060, and when searched on google refers to a winsock issue and mentions the exact same error message. Does anyone know how i can solve this problem?

[Updated on: Tue, 10 January 2006 03:21]

•  
cohcon

What version of Kerio and KOC are you using, if you're using outlook?

I have about 400 users, and usually have around 270+ concurrent users connected via outlook and webmail.

The only time I've had issues like that was with 6.0.10 and with multiple users attempting to access the same public folders and files.
  •  
juzman21

We are not using the KOC. The client PC's are set to use POP3 to receive there mail and there is only 1 IMAP account setup with shared drives. So that is not the problem.
Previous Topic: Spam Score Too Low
Next Topic: Users
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 16:43:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00362 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.