Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sorting of appointments in calendar not chronological...
  •  
winkelman

Send a private message to this user
In several webmail calendars, the sorting of appointments is not chronological. This is not very handy, appoinments are easily overlooked like this...

It happens to calendars that were migrated from Microsoft Schedule+ 7.0. They were migrated using a built-in importer in Outlook with KOC.

In Oulookt/KOC itself the sorting is just fine.

In fact, this non-chronological sorting always happened when I migrated a calendar from Schedule+, but normally 'automagically' after a few days it would be alright. Helas, this is not the case with all calendars.

I already tried to reindex the calendar, but this did not help. Also deleting and remaking the appoinments does not help.

Does anybody have a clue how to 'force' KMS to re-sort the appointments to chronological order?

Example screenshots from the same week as seen in Outlook/KOC and webmail:

[img]http://www.okuraplaza.nl/Strange_calendar_sorting.jpg[/img]
  •  
winkelman

•  
cohcon

Just a thought, but have you reviewed the message headers? I would suspect that there is some MS specific code that outlook interpets correctly and the koc has nothing to do with it.

Have you looked the calendars in some other mail client like thunderbird ot the bat to see if the sorting is correct?

Again, just a thought...

Conn
  •  
Petr Dousa (Kerio)

Quote:

Does anybody have a clue how to 'force' KMS to re-sort the appointments to chronological order?

Probably not, this is an unfortunate bug in WebMail versions 6.1.1 and 6.1.2. We are working on a fix.

Wrong sorting appears in week wiew and month view, if there are mixed all-day and normal events.

Petr Dousa
user experience designer, Kerio
  •  
winkelman

Ah, a bug. Well, that happens.

I assume a bug like this not too difficult to squat and fixed in the next version. Right? That's perfectly okay. I'll inform my users to pay extra attention.
Previous Topic: KOC through a firewall
Next Topic: Retrieve mail from archive
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 00:21:58 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00507 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.