Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Can't get rid of a shared folder...
  •  
winkelman

Send a private message to this user
In my webmail I am subscribed to Admin's INBOX. Problem is, I get the folder twice! So my folder tree is like:
Quote:

~Admin<_at_>mydomain.nl
____INBOX

...some other shared stuff...

~Admin<_at_>mydomain.nl
____INBOX

When I unsubscribe, one of the two listings disappears (the top one), but the other remains and stays functional. (The bottom one is strange for antother reason: alphabetically it should not be at the bottom of the list...)

I actually do not want this shared folder anymore, but I can't get rid of it.

Any suggestions?

•  
Kerio_ktrumbull

That is strange. What version of KMS? Also can you try unsubscribing to both, then re-subscribe once?

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
winkelman

I'm on the latest KMS (6.1.2).

When I unsubscribe, the top entry disappears. When I try to unsubscribe the bottom entry, the INBOX is already unselected in the "Please mark folders you wish to subscribe" dialog. So I can't 'further' unsubscribe...

Somehow, KMS already knows I do not want this folder, yet is still lists it in my folder list and it's a fully functional shared folder.
  •  
sedell

Did you try deleting the __keriomapi__STORE folder? I've found that can straighten out a number of Outlook/KOC folder/display quirks.
  •  
winkelman

Thanks fot the input: helas, deleting the MAPI_store did not help.

The problem persists, subscribing/unsubscribing from Outlook/KOC or webmail, nothing helps. No errors mentioned in log files on KMS.
  •  
sedell

Any weird looking or duplicate entries in the folder.map file? That seems to be the file that controls the folder mappings for shared folders.

•  
winkelman

Sedell: thanks!

Had this line in the 'folder.map' while not being subscribed to Admins inbox:
Quote:

<map-shared>~Admin<_at_>okura.nl/INBOX</map-shared>

I removed the line and all seems fine now.

Another Kerio configuration file uncovered :)
  •  
sedell

Glad I could help.

Previous Topic: Users
Next Topic: Upgrading to Kerio Mailserver 6.1.2. I need to upgrade KOC ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 01:11:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.