Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Strange trouble with VPN , need help
  •  
bubblefish

Send a private message to this user
Trouble with vpn

Server ( Winroute Host ) IP = 192.168.0.2
VPN Winroute IP = 192.168.3.1

If I connect Via Internet to my VPN Lan , I get a connect via VPN , and I can ping the Winroute Host , and also my Lan clients.
BUT
It works perfectly , one or two days , ( I have a static WWW connect ) and then - I can connect via VPN , ping etc. but I have no access. I a open a dos window I can ping all my home adresses like 192.168.0.1 / 192.168.02 and also the VPN server like 192.168.0.1. - thats all....
If I search my server in the lan settings ( 192.168.0.2 ) i dont find any of my lan pcs

What can i do ?
It works many days , I chance nothing in my rules !

thanks for help
leopold
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Do you have a default gateway specified on your LAN interface? You can check this by logging into the Administration Console and clicking on the Routing Table section. If you have two routes that have 0.0.0.0 for network and mask this would indicate you have specified a default gateway on your LAN interface, which is an incorrect configuration. If you do find this is the case, simply remove the default gateway from your LAN interface (this is done by editing the TCP/IP properties for the Network Connection in Windows).

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
bubblefish

Thanks for answer , but my routing table i think is correct ,
my system route 0.0.0.0 mask 0.0.0.0 ----> ADSL
192.168.0.0 mask 255.255.255.0 >> LAN INTERN
192.168.1.0 mask 255.255.255.0 >> Lan EXTERN
192.168.1.2 mask 255.255.255.255 >Lan EXTERN

MY Local Lan = 192.168.0.1 to 100 ( 1 Lan Card )
MY EXTERN LAN= 192.168.1.0 ( 2 Lan Card to ADSL Modem )
MY ADSL Modem = 192.168.1.2

VPN Server is running at 192.168.3.1

Are this routes correct ??
But it works many days with VPN , and now I only can connect from outside ( not the same IP groupe ) , with the kerio vpn client.
Connect with client OK , Log is also OK.
I can ping my server - and all other IP in Winroute LAN.

But no access , and if I search in network - folder my server (192.168.0.2) - not found...

What are the minimum Rules for VPN to connect the VPN server.

A: ) VPN SERVICE : Internet >> Firewall ( Kerio VPN )
B: ) Local Traffic: VPN >> VPN ( ANY )
C: ) Firewall Traffic: VPN >> VPN ( DNS / FTP / HTTP / ??? )

thanks for help
leopold

Previous Topic: Security Certificate Problems
Next Topic: Problems with SMTP through Kerio Firewall
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 02:59:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00357 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.