Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Restrict user access to clientless ssl-vpn
  •  
pmeems

Send a private message to this user
I've got the clientless ssl-vpn working.
And I've got Active Directory integration set.
So all my domainusers can login trough ssl-vpn.
I don't want that. I want only some user to be able to login at home trough ssl-vpn.

How do I do that?

Thanks
Paul
  •  
feite

Change the traffic rule that allows ssl-vpn so that it will only allow connections from specific ip adresses (the home addresses of the selected users).
  •  
soukupl

feite wrote on Fri, 13 January 2006 16:52

Change the traffic rule that allows ssl-vpn so that it will only allow connections from specific ip adresses (the home addresses of the selected users).

Nice... I have fixed IP address on my connection, but most of our users have dynamic IP address... So this is useless Sad

Ladislav Soukup
  •  
pmeems

I totally agree with soukupl
Restricting on IP's isn't a solution but a work around.

I had already thought about this option.
But does this mean it can't be done, restricting on username?
Perhaps a good feature for the next update Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 16 January 2006 13:43]

Previous Topic: VPN Tunneling cause 100% CPU
Next Topic: Windows 2003 Standard Server VPN Access
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 14:22:19 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00657 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.