Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sent Messages not updating
  •  
g.otto

Send a private message to this user
I have a client that is using Entourage 2004 SP2 in exchange mode with Kerio MailServer 6.2.1. The sent items folder is not updating automatically. The only way to get it updated is to hold down option click on sent items and select clear cache. Any idea's. Also I have tried many time to rebuild the database and it does not seem to help. Should I rebuild the users inbox.fld on the server?

Thank you.
-Greg

Any Idea's

[Updated on: Wed, 18 January 2006 16:06]

•  
Darren

We are having the same issue with some of our users (INBOX). They've unknownly had unread mail sitting in their mailbox for days, however Entourage has no idea it's there. Only way to get it to appear is to empty cache.

Anyone know what the fix is?

Darren

[Updated on: Wed, 25 January 2006 17:17]

•  
dcsf

I'm currently testing KMS 6.2.1 with Entourage 2004 SP2 11.2.1 using an Exchange account (using SSL) and have noticed that mail is not being pushed to Entourage. I need to invoke a receive mail otherwise new emails do not show up in the inbox.

•  
arch@ngel

My customers are having this issue aswell.It´s been a problem since day one of using Kerio, all mailservers updated with latest releases. It could be working perfectly for weeks and all of a sudden it stops syncronising.

My customers becomes aware of the problem only when a client of them call them to discuss an email sent. My customer does not see the email in Entourage (has to do webmail) and there it is, even marked as "unread". Clear Cache on clients Entourage will help but is not a fix. Scary..

Server: MacOSX 10.4 (Not MacOSX Server)
Clients: 10.3.6 - 10.4.5 with Office 2004 SP2 (11.2.1)
Uses https to connect to mailserver
Previous Topic: Hosted KMS for 1-5 "boxes"?
Next Topic: KOC problem/questions
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 02:30:17 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00556 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.