Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Conference Rooms/Resources
  •  
cwppi

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

We have recently purchased KMS and are in the process of getting it set up and rolled out to our users. I'm trying to figure out the best way to set up office resources (e.g. conference rooms) for meetings. I've created a user and added calendars for each room which seems to work. One issue I see with this is that the users will have to be set up as "editors" to add entries to the calendar(s). The issue here is that they would also have the ability to rearrange (possibly delete) someone else's meetings if it conflicts with their entry. Any way to restrict users ability to only change their entries. Any suggestions greatly appreciated!
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

I would suggest you create public Calendar folders and give the appropriate people editor or admin access. That way all users can easily see the Calendar, and only some users can modify or create new entries. This is how we do it in our office.

[Updated on: Thu, 19 January 2006 20:30]

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
cwppi

That sounds good for now. At some point we would like to have each of the users manage their own Calendar entries. Are there plans to add some restraints on the Public Folders in the future that would allow users to only manipulate their own entries and not other user entries?
Previous Topic: Indexing Issue
Next Topic: How can I block my domain from other network ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 12:17:42 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00344 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.