Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem with attachments in webmail 6.1.0
  •  
handle

Send a private message to this user
Hello everybody!

Webmail couldn't show and open attachments in messages sent from MS email clients with content-type "application/ms-tnef".

Is it any chance to solve it?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

•  
peterj

Hi,

I believe this still is 'unsupported'

The way I understand it if mails are send from outlook using rich text then they can be read using outlook and koc but not webmail.

Kerio think it is really a microsoft bug but I believe it is on the feature request list to fix.
  •  
handle

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

I believe Kerio will fix this problem ASAP, because most of webmail services decodes MS RT messages very well.
  •  
peterj

I doubt it. This has been a problem for a long time already...

I have tested MDaemon & it does not have this problem.
  •  
handle

May this problem could be solved on Windows platform having MAPI as "translator" for the server.
Previous Topic: have kerio delete really old email when using IMAP
Next Topic: Performance on Xserve
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 17:20:52 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00474 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.