Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Tab Order in webmail
  •  
kwolvespaw

Send a private message to this user
Is this a bug in the webmail? the tab order jumps from the to right to the subject. Missing out on the cc and bcc fields.
  •  
cohcon

Yeah, I think so. But it's mostly a minor nuisance.

If you want to see something funny though, place your cursor in the CC or BCC field first then hit the tab key.

CC will jump to BCC, but BCC jumps to Send...

•  
winkelman

Going from To to Subject makes sense... in most messages you don't use CC or BCC, so skipping them in the tab-order speeds up message creation. Although I agree this is less 'logical' than letting the tab-order follow the on-screen layout of the dialog.

Of course, going from BCC to Send is strange, but I suspect a webinterface does not allow for more complicatiod tab-orders than just a single list of interface elements (things like 'To goes to Subject' and 'BCC goes to Subject' are not possible then).
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

This is not a bug, it is by design. The tab order is:

From "To" =>"Subject" => edit area => "CC" => "Bcc" => "Send"

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
JerkyChew

It's incredibly annoying. The tab order should follow the field order, like every other webpage. I wish they'd change that.

- JC
  •  
Rebecca

I just started using Kerio. I was wondering if it is possible to update the tab order to follow the screen order
to>cc>bcc>subject>body>send

All other conventional programs use this, so it has become more intuitive. Or give the user an option to use the default (current) or make their own.

Previous Topic: Syncing KOC Contacts with Motorola RAZR
Next Topic: Out Of Office Gone Missing From Outlook????
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 19:36:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00395 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.