Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » how can i enforce the users to use vpn client befor using internet??
  •  
ososto

Send a private message to this user
how can i enforce the users to use vpn client befor using internet??I have a small business network
and give every users a username and password to connect through Kerio VPN Client , but the users some time don't connect and play to internet normally through the client pc ip configured in the user pc
and the Kerio allow this ip to connect to the internet
now how I can enforce the users to connect to Kerio VPN Client first , before using the internet
please help me to do this function
  •  
marrab

Look in Traffic Policy and disable using Internet from non-VPN clients.
  •  
ososto

where , i cant find any option to do that
just i can to allow access to users and del the ip , but if i do that the users ip i deny to access to the net cannt connect cause his ip have not aceess to through the winroute firewall , so only specified ip address can pass , so if the user not login to vpn can pass the net cause his ip have access and when i deny access to his ip and give the user name access cant access , what can i do to enforce the users to use vpn client befor using internet ??
pleas help me ??
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

ososto wrote on Thu, 16 February 2006 19:38

where , i cant find any option to do that
just i can to allow access to users and del the ip , but if i do that the users ip i deny to access to the net cannt connect cause his ip have not aceess to through the winroute firewall , so only specified ip address can pass , so if the user not login to vpn can pass the net cause his ip have access and when i deny access to his ip and give the user name access cant access , what can i do to enforce the users to use vpn client befor using internet ??
pleas help me ??

1. I don't understand why you want to use VPN client to access internet. Purpose of VPN client is to allow access from REMOTE networks (internet) to your local LAN.

2. If you want to require users to authenticate before they access internet, read this chapter in manual http://www.kerio.com/manual/kwf/en/ch07s01.html

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
Previous Topic: KWF Port mapping
Next Topic: [req] Kill multiple connections
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 00:24:13 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00450 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.