Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Oulook lockups on KOC 6.1.2
  •  
shushry

Send a private message to this user
Searched the forum for something similar, but couldn't - it seems that folks have had a range of issues with the KOC startup time over the last several revisions, and I'm wondering if any has experienced this version:

Outlook 2002 (XP) and 2003 versions. KOC 6.1.2. Outlook launches fine, and the connection to the Kerio mail server is "serviceable". Slow in my opinion, but not excrutiating. The webclient is really responsive and punchy, so I'd expect the KOC to be at least as good.

Anyway, after Outlook as remained open for a period of time idle, maybe an hour or so, outlook seems to lockup with respect to any connections to the kerio mailserver. I have several other IMAP accounts configured, and these connect fine, so Outlook itself is not locking up.

This lockup is characterized by Outlook freezing when attempting to view a folder in the kerio server, or, when trying to send a new message. Occassionally outbound messages will just sit in the outbox, and eventually display a "Network Timeout" error message. The only solution is to "End Task" outlook, and restart.

Anyone experience similar issues, when outlook has been sitting idle?

•  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Send a private message to this user
Please follow the steps in this KB article:

http://support.kerio.com/kb/292

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
Previous Topic: Kerio/Outlook login per user (AD)
Next Topic: Invitation error entourage 11.2.1 <-> Kerio 6.1.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 02:56:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00333 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.