Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problems with ActiveSync 4.0.1 and KMS
  •  
NiTeSHiFT

Send a private message to this user
I'm using MDAEMON in my company as of now, but the outlook-connector is really crappy. It looses or better to say overwrites contacts with other ones when synchronizing.

Now I thought about switching to Kerio, as the price is nearly the same and the Outlook Connnector is for free. So I tried it and besides being much slower (because of much more harddisk-load), it works NEARLY perfect.

The only thing which goes wrong is the following:
I pair a PocketPC with WM5 (An MDA Pro/XDA EXEC or iMate JASJAR) with Active Sync to sync with outlook which uses the Kerio-OC. That Works fine for exactly 1 time!

After that, he always tells me the Error-Code 85010014.

As many on the net suggest, I tried uninstalling Outlook and installing it again. The other hints, for example to check the database, is not possible, because I don't have one, it's all on Kerio MS.

If I sync exactly the same Database with an SDA, that's an Windows Mobile 2003 SE Phone Edition Device, it works flawlessly. But not with WM5. That's perhaps because it uses Contact Photos, but Kerio can also use them. So I have no clue, but 3 customers wanting a mail server and I would like to sell Kerio and not MDaemon...

So your help would be REALLY appriciated...

Regards,
NiTeSHiFT

[Updated on: Tue, 07 February 2006 00:02]

•  
peterj

Send a private message to this user

This is one of the bugs in the Kerio Outlook Connector

See the following thread for others with the same WM5/KOC problem.

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=7954&star t=0&S=4bf61db94ffdf5b6c3c25d4f87ab0bf1

Other than that I know the bug exists I have not heard anything about if/when it may be fixed...
Previous Topic: Multiple domains on one PC
Next Topic: HOW TO KOC connect to custom LDAP port
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 19:21:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00334 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.