I'm using MDAEMON in my company as of now, but the outlook-connector is really crappy. It looses or better to say overwrites contacts with other ones when synchronizing.
Now I thought about switching to Kerio, as the price is nearly the same and the Outlook Connnector is for free. So I tried it and besides being much slower (because of much more harddisk-load), it works NEARLY perfect.
The only thing which goes wrong is the following:
I pair a PocketPC with WM5 (An MDA Pro/XDA EXEC or iMate JASJAR) with Active Sync to sync with outlook which uses the Kerio-OC. That Works fine for exactly 1 time!
After that, he always tells me the Error-Code 85010014.
As many on the net suggest, I tried uninstalling Outlook and installing it again. The other hints, for example to check the database, is not possible, because I don't have one, it's all on Kerio MS.
If I sync exactly the same Database with an SDA, that's an Windows Mobile 2003 SE Phone Edition Device, it works flawlessly. But not with WM5. That's perhaps because it uses Contact Photos, but Kerio can also use them. So I have no clue, but 3 customers wanting a mail server and I would like to sell Kerio and not MDaemon...
So your help would be REALLY appriciated...
[Updated on: Tue, 07 February 2006 00:02]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of