Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Imported PST Mails are Blank
  •  
cwppi

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

We have recently started using KMS 6.1.2. I am slowly migrating users from our network onto the server. I have been importing the user's .pst files as we use Outlook 2000/2003 without incident. The latest user I have added had some issues with older emails in the .pst files coming in with a blank body. Has anyone seen this and if so what can you do about it?
  •  
Kerio_jthomas

Have you seen our KB article?

http://support.kerio.com/kb/221

Cheers,
Joshua Thomas

Joshua Thomas
Technical Support Manager
2350 Mission College Blvd, Suite 400
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: (408) 496-4500
Fax: (408) 496-6902
http://www.kerio.com/support.html

•  
cwppi

Thanks this helps. Now then since I have already imported the .pst files should I delete and start over or can I just re-import and these steps will correct the issue?
  •  
cwppi

Hi,

I have imported another user using the steps in the above mentioned article. I still am having problems with blank emails after import. There is a particular user who uses AOL for email and his emails always seem to be the one's showing up blank after the import process. Is there something else I can do to prevent this from happening? The header info seems to come in fine it's just the body of the email that shows up blank.
  •  
cwppi

This seems to happen on users that are on Windows 2000. I have imported the same .pst on a Windows XP machine and all of the email came over fine with no blanks.
Previous Topic: cant compose email in full-featured mode
Next Topic: shared public calendar sort of works
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 19:03:08 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00382 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.