Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Active Sync with Orange SPVM5000
  •  
neilc

Send a private message to this user
Hi All,
We have just moved from Exchange to Kerio Mail (6.1.2) with the majority of our users on windows platforms. We are still using Outlook as our client with the Kerio plugin and bar a few differences and slight issues it is working well.

However, we also have a number of people who use Orange SPVM5000 PDAs running Windows Mobile 5. We cannot seem to get these to sync and having read through a few posts I see this might be a wider problem.

Has anyone managed to get something like an SPV working?

Thanks
Neil
  •  
polkyb

I managed to get my Orange SPV M500's (not 5000) working... I've had them connecting via POP3 and IMAP and all seems well with them. They are even capable of VPN through the firewall to pick up the mail over GPRS.

They also work well with the mini web mail feature.
  •  
NiTeSHiFT

Have the same Problem with MDA Pro (Same Device I think, isn't it)?

Well, since the bug is in the KOC I tried a workaround which didn't work because of WM 5.

My idea was it to use sync4j or funambol as it is called now. That one has an Sync-Plugin for Outlook (which then can sync with Kerio) and a sync-tool for PocketPC which could then sync with the server. The only problem is: The PPC Sync-Tool needs VB Runtimes which don't work with WM5... I hate it ;-)

Any other ideas or workarounds at least till the update comes out? I cannot switch completely to Kerio, as long as our represantives cannot sync with their WM5 Devices...

Regards,
NiTeSHiFT
Previous Topic: Mailing list header
Next Topic: Any good secondary mailserver solution?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 11:18:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00421 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.