Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » PDA's
  •  
tbaker

Send a private message to this user
I am wanting to download e-mail from the mailserver to my PDA's while off the network. It is easy using POP like with my home e-mail, but what is the best way to set this up for our company?

I have Palm treo 650's and Sprint 6700's.

Thanks
  •  
ddavis

We are trying this at our work place as well. Actually, one of the guys I work with seems to have figured it out using pop3 and telling it not to download from server. We are using a Palm Treo 650 w/ Verizon service.
  •  
carlPjohnson

I use a Treo 650 with Versamail connecting via an IMAP connection which will not delete from the server unless told too and it works great.
  •  
mitch

Yes, there are two great IMAP email clients for the Treo 600/650 phones. A number of our clients use these programs with our KMS and both can download for "offline" access to email.

1. SnapperMail (use this myself and recommend it over VersaMail)
http://www.snappermail.com/

2. VersaMail (as mention by carlPjohnson)
http://www.palm.com/us/software/versamail25/
Previous Topic: KMS 6.1.2, Xserve RAID connected via FC to Tiger Server on Xserve
Next Topic: Connections to the mailserver client
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 17:58:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00370 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.