Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Client access to internet
  •  
fragkiad

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
Although I am new inthis kind of business, this simple problem drives me crazy. I can connect on the net from the PC running KWF, but not from the clients. I can login remotely to the server, so there is no communication problem. As far as the traffic rules, I have kept the wizard's ones:
name: NAT
source: Local Area Connection, Wireless Connection
dest: dialup
service: any
action: allow
translation: NAT
Does anyone have a clue? Thank you in advance

[Updated on: Fri, 17 February 2006 23:18]

•  
feite

Check the default gateway settings of the client. It should point to the firewall.
  •  
fragkiad

Thanks for the reply,
I use automatic settings for the TCP/IP of the clients and I just add the 192.168.1.1 IP of the firewall to the default gateway of the Windows XP client. I doesn't fix the problem.
Is there anything else to do? Thank you
  •  
feite

dailup is the external interface of the firewall. Add the following rule to access the firewall computer self:

name: access to firewall
source: lan
dest: firewall
service: any
action: allow
translation: none
Previous Topic: Google search problem with proxy/firewall server (Kerio)
Next Topic: Kerio WinRoute Firewall 6.2.0 Release Candidate 1 released!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 06:10:18 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00445 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.