Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Rules generate server side errors
  •  
andropov

Messages: 3
Karma: 0
Send a private message to this user
I have a several rules to deliver messages to certain folders based on message subject and/or sender. However, a number of messages that should have been processed, were still in my Inbox. In the KMS error log, I noticed several of the following lines:

[19/Feb/2006 19:10:43] mail_queue.cpp: Cannot deliver message to folder [...]/Logs & Notifications/Etc/: cannot open folder

What is the problem? Is it related to the " & " in the name of the parent folder? NTFS permisssions on the file system haven't changed, and KMS created the folder structure in the first place.

Thanks,

Andropov
  •  
scdebaay

Messages: 4

Karma: 0
Send a private message to this user
I seem to have the same problem.
I use sorting rules in combination with aliases to have amongst others unadressed mail sorted to a public folder.
I set up an alias like info<_at_>domain.com and had it delivered to Public folder #Public
Than when I send mail to info<_at_>domain.com, the mail doesn't arrive, nor does it generate an error response from the server.
The only thing I can find is a statement from mail_queue.cpp, in the errors log, stating that the folder cannot be opened.
It seems the folder is available, but the mail can't be delivered to the folder.
If I check webmail or outlook with the Kerio Outlook Connector, the folders are there. Also the correct permissions have been set, as far as I can see.

Does anybody have some thoughts on this?

Many thanks!
  •  
freakinvibe

Messages: 1553
Karma: 62
Send a private message to this user
Can you tell us which OS you are using. Windows 2003? As we are talking about spaces and special characters in path names, there might be different results depending on the OS.

Regards, Pascal

Dexion AG - The Blackberry Specialists in Switzerland
https://dexionag.ch
  •  
scdebaay

Messages: 4

Karma: 0
Send a private message to this user
It is indeed running on a Windows 2003 server.
The names are Postmastermailbox, Webmastermailbox, Information Requests and Unadressed mail.

But none of them work.
So, it seems to be indifferent from folders with spaces in the name or not.

What to do?

By the way, I can drop mail in the folder, so they seem to exist and function.

And on another note:
I deleted the folders, recreated them, without spaces in the names, and guess what, it works.

Many thanks for hinting me in the right direction ;)

[Updated on: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:31]

Previous Topic: imx1.rambler.ru: 452 Try again later
Next Topic: KMS crash after connecting to public folders with entourage
Goto Forum:
  


Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 17:30:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00372 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.
Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.4.