Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Unable to get address where to send failure notification
  •  
aperez

Send a private message to this user

From the error log

[20/Feb/2006 19:45:54] (5022) Unable to get address where to send failure notification, message: c:\archivos de programa\kerio\winroute firewall\mqueue\b4091df7-606f-442a-807c-c335c3c1659e.eml, retryNo: 0
[21/Feb/2006 02:33:12] (5022) Unable to get address where to send failure notification, message: c:\archivos de programa\kerio\winroute firewall\mqueue\2746a186-8dfc-43cb-a6ab-8054e11ca0cf.eml, retryNo: 0
[21/Feb/2006 08:29:45] (5022) Unable to get address where to send failure notification, message: c:\archivos de programa\kerio\winroute firewall\mqueue\9fbf34bf-69ad-40bf-aa78-88fec5502506.eml, retryNo: 0

I've got 5 or 6 everyday.

Any idea?
  •  
electronico

Theses are emails that may have not been sent.
Nicolas
  •  
aperez

How can we know what e-mails are generating these log events?
Incorrect/virus ingoing emails?
Incorrect/incompleted outgoing emails from ours smtp servers?

mqueue directory is empty!

Toni.
  •  
electronico

For sure, if the mqueue dir is empty, it is that email has been sent.
The error could have been produced by an SMTP time-out or something similar.
Personnaly I have seen lot of mails in mqueue (with older Wintoute version) but opening them I saw they have well been sent & replied.
I wouldn't worry if your mqueue dir is empty.
Nicolas
  •  
aperez

Ok,
Thanks a lot!
Previous Topic: Port forwarding changed??!?
Next Topic: Google search problem with proxy/firewall server (Kerio)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 02:59:38 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00361 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.