Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC problem/questions
  •  
marco.w

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,
I have 2 problmes related to KOC - hope someone here can help me.

1. I am using Office 2003 and would like to remove the Spam/NoSpam buttons form Outlook. This is basically really simple, just that everytime I restart Outlook the buttons are back again. Am I doing something wrong or is it meant like this.

2. I do have some sorting rules for incoming mails active but for some reason only mails that are delivered directly to the Inbox (root) generate the "new-email" notification sound and the little envelope icon in the taskbar. I think this might be an Outlook 2003 issue as it works in Outlook/Office XP - if not please let me know how to fix this.

Thanks a lot,
Marco
  •  
peterj

1. You can either turn the entire KOC addin off which removes all the Kerio dialogs from outlook including the toolbars or you are stuck with the toolbar buttons I'm afraid.

2. This is Outlook 2003 behaviour - if you want something different get a 3rd party notifier there are loads available

[Updated on: Wed, 22 February 2006 12:42]

•  
Kerio_ktrumbull

marco.w wrote on Wed, 22 February 2006 03:37

1. I am using Office 2003 and would like to remove the Spam/NoSpam buttons form Outlook. This is basically really simple, just that everytime I restart Outlook the buttons are back again. Am I doing something wrong or is it meant like this.

We have a suggestion on file for this. Please submit a ticket requesting this feature: http://support.kerio.com

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
tekfal23

With mine, I just go to view--toolbars-- Then uncheck the Kerio Outlook Connector toolbar. No more spam/no spam buttons.
  •  
marco.w

did you try to restart outlook after you removed the toolbar? on my pc's it reappears everytime i restart outlook. btw: i tried it on different machines and with differnt outlook verions (xp/2003) and all show the same outcome
  •  
tekfal23

Yep. Are you an administrator on the pc's, or is the account that you're using an administrator? That would be the only thing that I can think of right off hand that would make the change not stay. I can get rid of the toolbar on mine and it stays gone until I re-enable it.
  •  
peterj

I have the problem.

Whenever the KOC toolbar is turned off it comes back on restart of outlook.

I thought this was a known bug -

PS.
All users have local admin rights on XP.
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

The KOC spam toolbar re-appearing is a bug, and we are working to resolve it.

tekfal23 which version of KMS/KOC are you using? Smile

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
Previous Topic: Sent Messages not updating
Next Topic: KSP problems in outlook 2003
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 15:58:25 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00408 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.