Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Cant serach Google Error with kerio 6.1.4 Patch2
  •  
niloshima

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

When I try search-suing google I get

We're sorry...
... But your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spy ware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.
To continue searching, please type the characters you see below

This is only happens with lease line which is shared to LAN using Kerio 6.1.4 Patch 2. When I try to google it using with some other Internet connection with out Kerio it works fine.

Any idea

Sad
  •  
Kerio_ktrumbull

Interesting. What specific google site are you using, and what is the exact search string you are using?

Have you contacted Google about this to determine why they consider your request to be that of a robot? I think your best bet is to contact them to determine why they consider your search to be robot like, then you can proceed from there.

Kevin Trumbull
Kerio Technical Support Team Leader
http://support.kerio.com
  •  
niloshima

Hi,

I am trying to use google.lk i was using search words like php,car and pda etc.

Any idea?

Because even if u use same search with some other connection in google it works fine
Previous Topic: Kerio WinRoute Firewall 6.2.0 Release Candidate 1 released!
Next Topic: KWF - Help me
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 08:45:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00381 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.