Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Has anyone installed 6.1.3 yet?
  •  
grant

Send a private message to this user
If so, how did the upgrade go?
  •  
rencorp

Upgraded from 6.1.2 to 6.1.3 yesterday. Running on SuSE Linux. Upgrade went very smoothly, as expected (now). All seems fine. Upgraded whilst running using rpm -Uv --force kerio.mailserver.xxxxx.rpm Restarted straight away cleanly, still AVG-aware, thankfully.

KOC 6.1.2 and 6.1.3 both working - no auto-update available for me, latest version seems quicker, as does webmail. Checked the Admin console - all settings seem to be the same.

Off to do my customer installations now.

Gary
www.rencorp.co.uk

Kerio Certified Business Partner - Messaging
  •  
cohcon

Upgrade went smooth on CentOS 4 (Redhat EL4), and KOC upgrade was seamless for both Outlook XP and 2003 users.

Been 2 days and no users have reported any new issues. Of course I'll never hear if things are better...

Webmail does appear faster.

LDAP address book delays displaying info in thunderbird, but this may be a thunderbird issue. It works fine in Outlook.

Custom pages, skins, and icons are still overwritten in upgrade. Apparently, per Kerio, it'll be a later release or 6.2 or so before this behavior is altered.

Overall this is a great release. Kudos to Kerio and the tech support team. They all do a great job.

Best Regards,
Conn

•  
mfarley

Upgraded on a Win2k domain yesterday. No issues as of yet.
  •  
jeffleeismyhero

Upgraded from 6.1.2 to 6.1.3 on Fedora Core 4 yesterday without any problems. The IMAP / Entourage timeout issue is gone and things seem speedier with MAPI.
  •  
j.turley

Upgrade earlier today and all went smoothly. Mail server was a bit slow for about an hour after the upgrade, but is fine now. Support tell me that the mail store is re-indexed after an upgrade and I have 250, 000 plus messages.
J
  •  
lodewijk

no problems upgrading to 6.1.3 on a MacOs 10.4.3 server.
IMAP connection errors are gone.
Webmail is faster (yay).
events in public calendars are now sorted properly.
  •  
vlada

After upgrade to 6.1.3 people using WebMAIL and Firefox 1.5.0.1 cannot copy address (and anything else) from middle panel with selecting desired item (From:, To:, Date: or Subject:) and use it by CTRL-C and CTRL-V in new mail.
  •  
rencorp

Yep, second that. Works if you select from the body of the email, but not any of the header fields displayed, either in reading pane or full screen mode.

At least the scrolling mouse button now works properly in Firefox 1.5 - major cause of frustration in some of my users who I had managed to convince should move over from IE.

Gary
www.rencorp.co.uk

Kerio Certified Business Partner - Messaging
  •  
Petr Dousa (Kerio)

vlada wrote on Mon, 06 March 2006 16:20

After upgrade to 6.1.3 people using WebMAIL and Firefox 1.5.0.1 cannot copy address (and anything else) from middle panel with selecting desired item (From:, To:, Date: or Subject:) and use it by CTRL-C and CTRL-V in new mail.

True, thanks for reporting. We are working on a fix.

Best workaround is probably to Reply and copy/paste from there.

Petr Dousa
user experience designer, Kerio
Previous Topic: Error Log
Next Topic: installation issue
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 17:22:11 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00425 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.