Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Shared Folder with Mac OS X Mail.app
  •  
syrcle

Send a private message to this user
Anyone using shared folders with Mac OS X 10.4 Mail? It seems that messages don't show up in the shared folders. The folders appear in the folder list, but no messages in them, even though they're viewable through webmail.
Is this a bug?? The documentation makes it sound as though it works fine with Mail. Any insights, anyone?
  •  
seali

This is a known issue with Apple Mail and folders that beging with a tilde (~). The Apple Radar Bug is 9872. Not a problem with KMS.
  •  
syrcle

That's a major bummer. I have some users in my organization using Mail, while others are using Entourage. For those who need to have access to shared IMAP folders I would need to have them on Entourage or Webmail. So much for saving money:).
  •  
seali

It couldn't hurt to call Apple and open up a support ticket. The more people they hear from, the higher on the priority list it will become.
  •  
syrcle

Very true. I just thought about it. I could have my users use the Webmail interface to access those shared folders for now, as I slowly migrate the whole company to Entourage.

Thanx for the insight on that. Much appreciated.
  •  
seali

BTW; This bug still exists and is now in the Mail client on the iPhone.
Previous Topic: Using Kerio Mail Server as an Email Gateway.
Next Topic: Attachments having Umlaut or special chars are shown as =2Epdf?=
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 00:35:03 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00465 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.