Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Removing "Web site restriction" on Kerio Web interface
  •  
jufryras

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Is there any way that we can disable or remove the "web site restriction" on the Kerio Web interface. I do not want the Users to know all the Restricted sites while they are accessing the Web interface to change their password.

•  
winkelman

Hmm, yes. Good suggestion.

Also works the other way around, for allowed sites:
I use a company wide 'whitelist' for allowed sites. Some of them may be publicised (such as www.dictionary.com), but some of them I'd rather 'keep secret' (such as Norton liveupdate servers or other technical stuff that is of no concern to the user).

I don't really mind, but it would be a nice little feature to be able to hide these.
  •  
jufryras

Hope the Kerio Admin can show us how to make changes onto the Web Interfaces. If this can be done, it would be a great help!

AS our company had upgraded our Winroute Kerio4 to Winroute Firewall6 so that user is able to change their password. But i think it is better not to let users know which sites that we had restricted.
  •  
lansclu

Find the file named en.res and edit it with notepad or wordpad.
Please share the result.

Please note that it is not recomended by Kerio, So you shouldnot
use the customized login page.
Previous Topic: how to change login-page content?
Next Topic: Server services
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 15:36:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00615 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.