Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Two personal calendars show up on my account
  •  
syrcle

Send a private message to this user
Hey,

I'm noticing that two calendars show up on my folder list. One jus says calendar, and the other is a calendar that I think was in an ics file, I imported into Entourage. , as it denoted the file extention .ical. The thing is that I imported a completely different calendar then the one showing up in my folder list, and the strangest issue I have is that when I delete the calendar, no matter what I do, it re-appears. I've tried deleting it, in both webmail and Entourage, but with no success. I've also tried deleting and re-creating my whole email account, but it still re-appears. What's going on? Is there a way I can delete this calendar from my account permanantly, as this is an unused calendar. I'm not even sure how it got imported from my iCal to Entourage. You help would be greatly appreciated.
I am on Mac OS 10.4.5 Thanx!!
Previous Topic: 6.1.3 official released
Next Topic: setup backup mailserver
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 14:58:46 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00318 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.