Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Message Filters
  •  
dkrajc@redpegmarketing.co

Send a private message to this user
Everyone,

I am getting ready to roll out KMS to my office and I am working on some training materials. The question I have is where should I be instructing my users to create their message filters. My users will be using Entourage 2004 and probably the web client for some stuff. Most of my users right now have a long list of rules that move messages to specific folders based on who sent the message. I am thinking it would be better for my users to create those filters using the web client instead of setting up rules in Entourage because they would get applied as soon as the message comes in and when you check your mail with Entourage or the web client the messages will be in the correct folders. Just wondering if this is how most people set up their mail filters.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel Krajc
Previous Topic: After successfully installing signed certificates, where do I put the CA bundles?
Next Topic: Mac Kerio Mail Server, Admin console causes Apple Remote Desktop alert message to come up on Sys Adm
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 19:01:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00391 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.