Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » cannot download messages from ISP
  •  
Twinsen

Send a private message to this user
Hello

i put the username and password from my ISP in Kerio Mailserver and the pop3 and SMTP servers are correct
when i click 'download POP3' i don't recieve my emails on Kerio but if i download them with outlook express i do receive them.

Any ideas how i can get kerio to download my emails ?

greetings
  •  
ASKtec

Hi,

what kind of authentication did your provider need? Look in your POP3-Download-Account in Kerio to the Advanced-Tab. You will find there some settings like "Use SSL" and the POP3-Authentication-Method... also what kind of settings you have in outlook...

Best regards

Andreas

[Updated on: Fri, 17 March 2006 12:55]

•  
Twinsen

i tried both but none of them seems to work
i think my isp does not use SSL
the provider is telenet (www.telenet.be)

[Updated on: Fri, 17 March 2006 12:59]

•  
rencorp

Have you checked the logs in the admin console ? Are the emails being retrieved but not put into mailboxes, or are they just not being downloaded from the ISP. The logs will tell you.

If emails are being downloaded into Kerio, but they aren't appearing in the user inbox, have you set up the POP3 download rules properly on the POP3 page in the admin console ? These must be set up correctly for POP3 to work.

Gary
www.rencorp.co.uk

Kerio Certified Business Partner - Messaging
  •  
Twinsen

well i reinstalled the server
now it downloads the messages from the server
how can i set up that it forwards the message to the email client of the desired user?
do i need to use the outlook connector or can it work without aswell?
i also want to share agenda so i think i need the connector

tnx
  •  
Twinsen

well.. back at the office

the server seems to work
the only problem i have now, is that te emails are only sent to the forwarded addresses and not to the primairy email adresses
so in my forwarded addresses i receive them with sender : administrator<_at_>mydomain.be
offcourse i want to see who really sent me the email
below you can see some configuration settings of my server
if you need more information i'll try to be as clear as possible :)

the screenshot: http://users.pandora.be/unatco/kerio.JPG

greetings
Previous Topic: login problem with Webmail Mini
Next Topic: How create a filter that ...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 22:14:22 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00454 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.